Thanks for your interest in the teledermatology services offered at Rhode Island Dermatology Institute. We aim to provide you with convenient care right from the comfort of your own home through Doxy.me. Doxy.me is a HIPAA compliant, secure telemedicine website. The audiovisual visit uses a camera on your device to record your visit; you must have access to high-speed internet and a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). Acceptable devices include a desktop or laptop computer with a camera and microphone, a smart phone, or a tablet. The doctor will also have a live camera during the visit. Additionally, there is a chat room where you can type if the audio is malfunctioning.
For more information and an instructional video you can visit: https://doxy.me/patients
KEY SCHEDULING GUIDELINES
- Convenient online scheduling available.
- All office visits must be paid at the time of service.
- A credit card is required to book your visit.
- We require a 24 hour notice for cancellations. Missed visits without 24-hour notice will result in a missed visit charge of $100.
- Your office visit fee will be charged at the time of your appointment.
- Some insurance companies may require a coded receipt as proof of services.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
View our office policies here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!