At Rhode Island Dermatology Institute, we aim to provide a customized treatment plan to address your concerns. RIDI offers a wide range of cosmetic procedures including skin care consultations, botox injections, filler injections, chemical peels, brown spot removal, and thread lifting. We also offer a wide range of Combination Treatments which are listed on the booking page. All procedures are performed by Dr. Chang, a board certified dermatologist. Prices upon request.
KEY SCHEDULING GUIDELINES
- Convenient online scheduling available. For those who wish to schedule by phone, staff are available to assist you in your scheduling needs.
- All office visits must be paid at the time of service.
- A credit card is required to book your visit.
- We require a 24 hour notice for cancellations. Missed visits without 24-hour notice will result in a missed visit charge of $100.
- Your office visit fee will be charged in the office at the time of your appointment.
- We accept cash, debit cards, check, Health Savings Account cards (HSA), Flex Spending Account cards (FSA), Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
View our office policies here.
We look forward to seeing you!
Receive a customized consultation by a board certified dermatologist for in office procedures that can help to address areas of concern and make you look and feel your best. Develop a treatment plan to get you started on your own personal journey. The consultation fee can be applied towards any services provided within 1 month of the consultation.
BOTOX®/DYSPORT®/XEOMIN®/ JEUVEAU™ INJECTIONS
Do the lines on your face bother you? You might be ready for this treatment! Control your look instead of it controlling you with a customized treatment plan with a board-certified dermatologist. Our goal is to help you achieve natural looking results. No one should be able to tell you’ve had anything done!
Chase those shadows away with dermal fillers! Dermal fillers can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin, to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and/or to enhance or define your lips. We will prepare a customized treatment plan to address your specific needs.
We offer a wide range of filler products including Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Defyne, Restylane® Kysse, Restylane® Contour, Radiesse®, Belotero Balance®.
NON SURGICAL FACE OR NECK LIFT WITH PDO THREADS
This minimally invasive, in-office procedure promotes your body’s natural collagen and elastin production. Due to the insertion of threads, blood flow and lymphatic circulation increases resulting in your body’s natural production of collagen and elastin. Results are noticed after 4 to 6 weeks. Other benefits include:
PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) INJECTIONS
Harness the power of your body’s own platelets for facial rejuvenation and/or hair restoration! We utilize your body’s own plasma to regenerate your skin for the ultimate in natural rejuvenation. While most PRPs stay active for 4-6 hours, the Selphyl® PRFM System converts the platelets into a strong fibrin network which works for up to 7 days stimulating collagen and hair stem cells. Ideal for treatment of thin/crepey skin of the under eyes, neck, or hands. Also a great treatment for aiding in hair growth on the scalp fora number of medical conditions such as genetic hair thinning. For best results, we recommend a series of 3 treatments scheduled 4-6 weeks apart along with semi-annual maintenance treatments.
Chemical peels have been performed for many years to remove superficial pigmentation of the skin, improve fine wrinkles and scars, and correct sun-damaged skin. Come in for a customized chemical peel based on your skin type and your areas of concern. We offer both superficial and medium depth peels.
- Superficial peels: skin exfoliation and brightening with up to 1 week of mild downtime. We recommend an initial series of 3 treatments 4-6 weeks apart followed by semi-annual maintenance treatments.
- Medium peels: get dewy fresh skin with improve brown spots with up to 2 weeks moderate downtime. We recommend treatments 1-2 times per year.
REMOVAL OF BENIGN SPOTS
Book a session for treatment of your benign spots such as keratoses, browns spots, skin tags, warts or other non-cancerous spots that do not require surgical removal. Removal will be done by freezing/burning/hyfrecation.
To achieve your best results, a combination of treatments is often needed. We offer a wide range of combination treatments that are safe to do in a single visit. View the entire list of treatments when you book.