At Rhode Island Dermatology Institute, we aim to provide a customized treatment plan to address your concerns. This may include a combination of treatments. RIDI offers a wide range of cosmetic procedures including skin care consultations, botox injections, filler injections, chemical peels, microneedling, brown spot removal, and thread lifting. All procedures are performed by Dr. Chang, a board certified dermatologist. Prices upon request.
KEY SCHEDULING GUIDELINES
- Convenient online scheduling available. For those who wish to schedule by phone, staff are available to assist you in your scheduling needs.
- All office visits must be paid at the time of service.
- A credit card is required to book your visit.
- We require a 24 hour notice for cancellations. Missed visits without 24-hour notice will result in a missed visit charge of $100.
- Your office visit fee will be charged in the office at the time of your appointment.
- We accept cash, debit cards, check, Health Savings Account cards (HSA), Flex Spending Account cards (FSA), Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
New patients: Please download appropriate forms here prior to your visit.
View our office policies here.
We look forward to seeing you!
COSMETIC CONSULTATION: $175
Receive a customized consultation by a board certified dermatologist for in office procedures that can help to address areas of concern and make you look and feel your best. The consultation fee can be applied towards any services provided within 1 month of the consultation.
SKIN CARE CONSULTATION: $125
With so many skin care products out there to choose from, let us show you which ones are keepers and which ones can be skipped. Bring in your skincare products for a customized evaluation and skincare plan complete with recommendations on products and ingredients to look for when shopping.
EUROTHREADS (PDO) THREAD LIFT
This minimally invasive, in-office procedure promotes your body’s natural collagen and elastin production. Due to the insertion of threads, blood flow and lymphatic circulation increases resulting in your body’s natural production of collagen and elastin. Results are noticed after 4 to 6 weeks. Other benefits include:
PLATELET RICH PLASMA INJECTIONS (PRP)
Harness the power of your body’s own platelets for facial rejuvenation and hair restoration! We utilize your body’s own plasma to regenerate your skin for the ultimate in natural rejuvenation. While most PRPs stay active for 4-6 hours, the Selphyl® PRFM System converts the platelets into a strong fibrin network which works for up to 7 days stimulating collagen and hair stem cells.
BOTOX®/DYSPORT®/XEOMIN®/ JEUVEAU™ INJECTIONS
Do the lines on your face bother you? You might be ready for this treatment! Control your look instead of it controlling you with a customized treatment plan with a board-certified dermatologist. Our goal is to help you achieve natural looking results. No one should be able to tell you’ve had anything done!
Chase those shadows away with dermal fillers! Dermal fillers can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin, to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and/or to enhance or define your lips. We will prepare a customized treatment plan to address your specific needs.
We offer a wide range of filler products including Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Defyne, Juvederm Voluma® XC, Juvederm Vollure™ XC, Juvederm® XC, Juvederm® Ultra XC, Juvederm Volbella® XC, Radiesse®, Belotero Balance®.
A facelift without any surgery? This minimally invasive procedure gives you lift and rejuvenation with little to no bruising, pain, or downtime. Go to work the next day after this amazing procedure. We use advanced injection techniques and a customized combination of products including botox/dysport injections and fillers to help you achieve natural results.
Chemical peels have been performed for many years to remove superficial pigmentation of the skin, improve fine wrinkles and scars, and correct sun-damaged skin. Come in for a customized chemical peel based on your skin type and your areas of concern.
- Date Night Peel: brightens skin and reduces redness with no actual peeling (superficial)
- Acne Peel: dissolve pore clogging skin debris, reduce excess oil production and clears breakouts with mild peeling (superficial)
- Brightening Peel: reveal glowing smooth skin by reducing dull, rough skin and improving skin tone with mild peeling (superficial)
- Rejuvenating Peel: clears brown spots and brightens skin with moderate peeling (medium)
Blast away that stubborn fat with the only FDA-approved injectable that destroys double chins. Kybella permanently destroys fat under the chin without anesthesia or surgery.